Special Event Permits

Thank you for your patience while this section of the website is still under construction.  If you have any questions about Special Events in Kill Devil Hills, please contact Donna Elliott, Zoning Administrator .

The Outer Banks Wedding Association has great resources on its website to help. Don't forget to contact the Dare County Register of Deeds Office to get your Dare County marriage license

Button leading to the Special Events Ordinance
Button Leading to the Special Event Application