Show All Answers

1. I submitted an application for employment over a year ago and would now like to be considered for a current vacancy. Can you use the old application?
2. I'd like to pay a traffic ticket. Can I do that in your office?
3. How can I contact the Division of Motor Vehicles for driver's license renewal or issuance?
4. I also need to contact the vehicle registration office, can you help me with that?
5. Can I get a copy of the deed for my property through the Town of Kill Devil Hills?