September 12, 2022 Board of Commissioners meeting
NOTICE is hereby given that on Monday, September 12, 2022, at 6:00 o’clock p.m., the Kill Devil Hills Board of Commissioners will hold a regular meeting in the Town Hall Meeting Room at 102 Town Hall Drive.
This agenda and meeting materials are available at https://www.kdhnc.com/1084/September-12-2022-Board-of-Commissioners and a printed packet is available for public inspection in the Office of the Town Clerk, Kill Devil Hills Town Hall, 102 Town Hall Drive. Live-streaming will be on the KDH YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/killdevilhillsnc Written comments for Public Comment can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Comments must include your name and address and are limited to three minutes for individuals, and five minutes when speaking for a group.
Call to Order
Pledge of Allegiance and Moment of Silence
Response to public comment
- Recommendation for Bid Acceptance for 2022-2023 Street, Drainage, and Right-of-Way Improvements Projects
- Shore Protection Project – Beach Maintenance Plan
- Long-term housing discussion – joint meeting request
A. Board of Adjustment – regular member
B. Board of Adjustment – alternate member
Town Manager’s Agenda
Town Attorney’s Agenda
1. Minutes (Attached CA-1A)
2. Monthly Report (Attached CA-2A)
3. Budget Amendments and Transfers (Attached CA-3A and CA-3B)
- Budget Amendment #1- Encumbrances from FY 2021-2022
- Amended Beach Nourishment Capital Project Ordinance
4. Occupancy Tax Overpayment Resolution (Attached CA-4)
5. Government Education Access Channels Committee – attendance policy (Attached CA-5)
Response to Public Comment
Posted this 7th day of September 2022.
James Michael O’Dell